- John Mayer Talks New Single 'Who You Love' and 'That Photo' with Katy Perry "You should take your head out of the equation a little bit when it comes to matters of the heart," he said.
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio Hall Show' Last night (Dec. 5), hours after news of Nelson Mandela's passing broke, R. Kelly took the stage on The Arsenio Hall Show to pay tribute to the Father of South Africa.
- Alicia Keys Unlocks Her Music Vault On New Interactive Fan Site Alicia Keys has given fans the key to her secret vault that holds much of her unreleased, archived and rarely seen music, videos, photos and more on a new interactive website called the AK Vault.
- Peter Gabriel Remembers Nelson Mandela: ‘It Leaves an Enormous Hole’ Gabriel was hosting the WITNESS 2013 Focus For Change Event, which served as an ad hoc tribute to Mandela's influence.
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: Music Community Mourns Nelson Mandela, the first black President of South Africa and anti-apartheid icon, died today (Dec. 5) at his home. He was 95.
- Madonna Shows Support for Russian LGBT Community With New Campaign Madonna hasn't been shy about expressing her distaste for Russia's anti-gay laws, but now she's joining the Human Rights Campaign's "Love Conquers Hate" initiative to stop the country from targeting their citizens with hateful laws.
- Lionel Richie Says Luke Bryan Is 'First on the List' For Possible Country Release “Luke put the final nail in the idea. I walked onstage with him and I realized the magic of performing. Country has it down pat,” Richie said.
- Lorde & More Added to GRAMMY Nominations Concert 2013 Lorde is the latest addition to this weekend's star-studded GRAMMY Nominations Concert Live!! -- Countdown to Music's Biggest Night.
- Vicki Makes Spaghetti Using Jon Bon Jovi's Dad's Pasta Sauce After ordering Jon Bon Jovi's Dad's pasta sauce, Vicki Steele makes spaghetti dinner.
- GRAMMY Hall of Fame Inducts 27 New Recordings from Dolly Parton, The Rolling Stones, U2 and More The GRAMMY Hall of Fame was established in 1973 to honor recordings of lasting qualitative or historical significance that are at least 25 years old. According to GRAMMY.org, inductees are selected by a "special member committee of eminent and...
- DJ Earworm Releases "United State of Pop 2013" This year's track features appearances by Avicii, Bruno Mars, Capital Cities, Daft Punk, Miley Cyrus, Justin Timberlake, Lorde, Jay-Z, Taylor Swift, Macklemore, Imagine Dragons, and more.
- Watch Mary J. Blige Reveal Her 'Favorite Things' In New Video Mary J. Blige is setting a new bar for loungewear in her video for 'The Sound of Music' classic "My Favorite Things."