- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music "Happy to be back! Feeling healthy & working on tons of new music🐱I can't thank my fans enough for all the love & support u have given me❤️️" she tweeted.
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014 Williams is helping celebrate the annual worldwide event, which falls on March 20.
- Listen to Michael Jackson's Unreleased Song, 'Slave to the Rhythm' Timbaland is putting his own personal touch on MJ's previously unreleased track "Slave to the Rhythm," with dance-heavy beats that wouldn't sound out of a place on a Justin Timberlake track.
- Interview: Hayley Williams on the Paramore Cruise, the Fall Out Boy Tour & Why She'll (Probably) Never Go Solo "My priority will always be Paramore," she said. "I know where my heart is. And it's this band. I can't imagine wanting to do anything else."
- Will U2 Fans Have To Wait Until 2015 to Hear the Band's New Album? Sorry, U2 fans it seems you're going to have to wait a little longer for that long awaited album from the Irish band.
- Bruce Springsteen’s ‘High Hopes’ Documentary Is Coming to HBO The doc, which premieres April 4, looks at his creative partnership with guitarist Tom Morello.
- Jennifer Lopez's Drops New Single, 'I Luh Ya Papi' Featuring French Montana The sunny and infectious tune is sure to soundtrack many beach parties once the temperatures soar. Yes, this winter will eventually end.
- New Study Finds That Some People Are Incapable of Enjoying Music "Music isn't rewarding for them, even though other kinds of rewards, like money, are. It just doesn't affect them," cognitive neuroscientist Josep Marco-Pallerés found in a new study.http://cbsloc.al/1hQEW7y
- Lady Gaga to Headline Intimate Show at SXSW Want to see Lady Gaga play SXSW? Well you're going to have to be bold.
- Adam Lambert Will Join Queen On Upcoming North American Tour It's finally happened, Queen is bringing Adam Lambert on tour with them.
- Taylor Swift: Inside the ACM Entertainer of the Year Nominees The number 13 has long been a lucky one for Taylor Swift, and 2013 was no exception. Seriously, we had to edit the list of her awards for length because the it goes on and on and on.
- Justin Bieber May Get Exposure Where the Sun Don't Shine Judge William Altfield of the Miami-Dade County Court has decreed that, collaterally speaking, Bieber's privates can and will be used evidence in his recent Miami arrest.