- Stream John Mellencamp's New Album, 'Plain Spoken' Plain Spoken is out on Tuesday via Republic Records, and is the follow-up to 2010's No Better Than This.
- Bono: 'No One Has Deleted More U2 Songs in the Last Five Years Than the Members of U2' "And people feel like, 'Not them again!' But it is us again, and we've brought the tunes and we can play 'em."
- Radio.com Presents the 2014 Eventful Fan's Choice Awards Today we announce the launch of the 7th annual Eventful Fans’ Choice Award, which will allow music fans across the country to vote for the artist they think should win the Best Tour of the Year.
- Listen to Queen's '80s Collaboration with Michael Jackson, 'There Must Be More to Life Than This' A day after news of their Killer Queen vodka broke, Queen have announced a string of other non-liquor releases this year.
- Iranians Who Made Tehran 'Happy' Video Sentenced to Six Months in Jail, 91 Lashings Six Iranians arrested for making a video of themselves dancing to Pharrell's "Happy" have been officially sentenced.
- Twilight's Jackson Rathbone Makes Emergency Landing & Miley Cyrus Being Investigated - The Entertainment Report Jackson Rathbone Tells Experience of JetBlue Plane's Emergency Landing & Miley Cyrus Being Investigated After Desecrating Mexican Flag.
- U2 is Working on Another Surprise Project With Apple U2 giving away their album for free via iTunes isn't the only surprise project the band has in store for fans. It's not even the only surprise project they have in the works with Apple.
- Kanye West, Lorde Reportedly Getting Together in the Studio Kanye West has just returned from touring Australia. Did his time in Oceania inspire him to collaborate with New Zealander Lorde?
- Bono Calls U2's Surprise iTunes Album Release 'Punk Rock': 'Annoy People and Get in Their Faces' Just to be clear, Bono knows how invasive it was to drop his surprise album in your iCloud — but that was the point. In an interview this morning, the U2 frontman opened up about the band's release method.
- Prince Releases New Song 'Funknroll': Listen After teasing "Clouds" when his bandmates announced his new two albums on Good Morning America, Prince has followed it up with "Funknroll."
- Throwback Thursday: Aerosmith's "I Don't Want To Miss A Thing" First of all, easy to forget, or not even know for that matter... is, that this song was actually written as the theme song for the film Armageddon.
- Throw Back Thursday: "Against All Odds" by Phil Collins For our Throw Back Thursday feature we go back thirty years for a Mega hit from a Mega star! The tune is "Against All Odds" and the Mega star that wrote and sang it is Phil Collins!