- Bono's Sunglasses Are Not a Fashion Statement — He Has Glaucoma "You’re not going to get this out of your head now and you will be saying, ‘Ah, poor old blind Bono.’”
- Mumford & Sons Back in the Studio for Third Album with Arctic Monkeys Producer James Ford The new record is reportedly in its infancy.
- Paramount Acquires Rights to Steamy Fanfiction Starring Harry Styles Shades of, well, Fifty Shades of Grey.
- Paul McCartney Plays Pool in Lost Wings TV Ad: Watch The video surfaces as reissues of 'Venus and Mars' and 'The Speed of Sound' near release.
- Lena Dunham Says Taylor Swift's New Bonus Track is Her 'Someday Wedding Song' If Taylor Swift ever needed a plan B, she could easily become a wedding singer — and if so, her BFF Lena Dunham would likely call her up.
- Yusuf/Cat Stevens Releases New Song 'The Devil Came From Kansas': Listen Yusuf / Cat Stevens will release his new album, Tell 'Em I'm Gone, on Oct. 27.
- Jimmy Kimmel Weighs in on 'What Bono Should Have Said': Watch "It's not like Limp Bizkit got back together and snuck something into our pockets!"
- Sting Creates Ringtones — aka 'Stingtones' — For Jimmy Fallon: Watch On last night's episode of The Tonight Show, Sting showed off his pipes, dusting off a few of his hits to turn them into seconds long ringtones for those fans who want to hear his voice every time they receive a call or text.
- Taylor Swift Takes Us Behind the Scenes of the '1989' Secret Sessions: Watch Swift being the hostess with the mostess makes chocolate coconut cookies for the group, sneaks around the back of her mom's house as not to ruin the surprise and creepily watches them as they hang out in her apartment.
- Samuel L. Jackson Went to an Ed Sheeran Concert and Had the Best Time Ever It looks like Sheeran has a major fan in Mace Windu.
- One Direction Reveals Tracklisting for Upcoming New Album, 'FOUR' The deluxe version of the album will come with four extra tracks. See what they did there?
- 'South Park' Releases Free Download of Lorde Spoof 'Push (Feeling Good on a Wednesday)' The song may have been sung by Sia. Maybe not.