- Throw Back Thursday Christmas Classic Carpenter's Style This Christmas favorite has been covered by many artists over the years including, Natalie Cole, Amy Grant, Vanessa L. Williams, Boyz II Men and Chicago to name just a few.
- "It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas" by Michael Bublé - Throwback Thursday It was written in 1951 by Meredeth Wilson and was done by many of the popular singers of the time: Perry Como, Bing Crosby, the Fontaine Sisters and others.
- How To Answer Tricky First Date Questions! Guys, we’ll tell you the right way to answer those tough first date questions so you can have a shot at date number two!
- Would You Give Up Your Privacy For Store Discounts? Nordstrom started the trend by digitally following the Wi-Fi signals from customer smartphones. But after customer complaints, they shut it down. However, there are plenty of other stores that have jumped on the bandwagon.
- Why Junk Food Is Addictive Did you know there’s a reason why we can’t quit the junk food habit? It’s because one of the ingredients is as addicting as cocaine!
- 12 Days of Christmas: Great Food and Joy Event! If you are looking for some fun and lots of holiday cheer, mixed with good food...plan on attending the 12 Days of Christmas:Great Food and Joy... in Palm Springs.
- The Coachella Valley's Christmas Music Station Plays Your Requests Tweet us at @EZ103 or send an email to Dan@EZ103.com!
- "Holly Jolly Christmas" by Burl Ives - Throwback Thursday This song comes from Burl Ives's Christmas album called: Have A Holly Jolly Christmas.
- It's A Christmas Throwback Thursday With Jose Feliciano! This holiday classic is extremely popular all these many years later with it's Latin pop,holiday feel!
- Palm Desert Chamber of Commerce Says Shop Small, Shop Local! Bo Hudson spoke with the Palm Desert Chamber of Commerce and they have a reminder for all residents: 52% of dollars spent stay local. Shop small, shop local this Holiday Season!
- EZ-103 Starts All Holiday Music Yes, we have the Holiday Spirit and starting today it's all holiday music through the end of the year.
- 3 Steps To Better Skin From eating broccoli to give your skin a radiant glow to why washing your face too much can cause long-term damage – we’ll tell you how to keep your skin clean and clear.