When you click that little thumbs up on Facebook, you might be giving more away about yourself than just your passion for Lady Antebellum. A new study done by University of Cambridge in the United Kingdom found that […]
Maybe that hamster wheel isn’t really all that exciting after all.
Many parents would say no TV until your homework is finished, but what about music?
Yes, when the study interviewed 2,000 men and women ranging from 18 to 91 years old, the number one answer was any song from the 1987 film.
What’s a better way to get your flirt on then by feeling good about your body with a new fitness routine?
It seems if every meal was a romantic one—soft lighting, mood music—we would all be a little healthier.
Men are less likely than women to eat their vegetables. And it seems science might have the answer.
This week the new fall television lineup kicks off. Some people though would rather watch another rerun of their favorite show. Turns out, this might be better for your health.
Remember the days of going to the record store to buy a new CD? Well, the Class of 2016 probably doesn’t.
Study shows that people find it hard to sing and drive at the same time. And let’s not even get started on how many people get into accidents while checking out members of the opposite sex.
- Up Close & Personal:... Up Close & Personal: Meet... Our Favorite Pics Of Jon Bon... The 48th Annual Palm Desert...
- Football On Monday Night... Football On Monday Night At... Free Food Friday Invades... 17th Annual Valley-Wide...
- Red Bucket Broadcast From... Dive-In Movies At Knott's... Dive-In Movies (August 3rd) Dive-In Movies At Knott's...
- Dive-In Movies At Knotts Soak... Dive-In Movies At Knott's... Stagecoach 2012 Opening Bud... We Had A Blast At Port Of...
- .@sarabareilles set to play LGBT Democratic fundraiser in New York bit.ly/13Lx9S9 4 hours ago
- Party in the parking lot! Here's 5 ways to make tailgating work for baseball: bit.ly/Zdm10V 5 hours ago
- Get #StyledToRock -- @Rihanna's reality fashion show is getting a US premiere! bit.ly/16OGRGC 6 hours ago
- .@kelliepickler and @derekhough are #DWTS season 16 champs! @DancingABC bit.ly/10MbDrh @dwts_TV 7 hours ago
- How heartbreak helped @MichaelBuble make the best album of his career: bit.ly/14RFwKW @MichaelBuble_HQ 8 hours ago